Monday, September 9, 2013

Sept. 10th ~ Getting to Know You

Once your Evernote account is set up and shared, please create a note called "Get to Know Me."
Copy the following questions into Evernote, and fill out the information about yourself.

  • What are your career goals?
  • What are your educational goals after high school?
  • What college would you like to attend?
  • What do you see yourself doing in the next 5-10 years?
  • How do you plan to get to where you want to be 5-10 years from now?
  • How many brothers and sisters do you have?
  • Do you take the bus to school?
  • Do you bring your own lunch to school?
  • What language do you speak at  home?
  • Who is your favorite person in the world?
  • Who are your friends in this class?
  • What are you are most proud of?
  • What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
  • What extracurricular activities are you involved in?
  • What are your hobbies?
  • My favorite band/musical artist is...?
  • What is your favorite thing about school?
  • What is your least favorite thing about school?
  • What was your favorite class last year?  Why?
  • Why did you enroll in this class?
  • If you could change one thing about school, what would it be?
  • What was your most recent art course?
  • If I could go anywhere, I would...
  • I learn the most when the teacher...
  • I learn the most when I...
  • After high school, I will probably...
  • My ideal job would be...
  • Three adjectives others might use to describe me are...
  • I am happiest when....
  • If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life it would be...
  • My favorite ice cream is...
  • If I could live anywhere, I would live in...
  • My best personal quality is....
  • My worst personal quality is...